Short review of Ultimate Cannon Strike game
Rolling a dice has nothing to do with skill or technique. It is a pure luck. In Ludo King player depends on it by 90%. The remaining 10% is for tactics. If you have no idea about the rules, please read them in the main menu. Play against CPU, friends or random people in local and multiplayer modes.
Usually doing something alone makes the process less productive. Gold Miner Bros 2 shows that two people dramatically increase the final result. This is a 2-player game, so find someone who will help you in mining a lot of gold. Player 1 uses "S" to lower the claw, while P2 should press Down Arrow key.
Another tank game with amazing graphics and performance. You are able to move with the pretty standard key combination: WASD and shoot with the left mouse click. The game has good music background, wich makes you feel in a fantastic atmosphere, where your mission is to destroy other, enemy tanks.
Who wants to have a war when it is cold? Unfortunately, nobody thinks about this. That is why in Winter Rage Blast you are taken from your warm base and put into a tank. Progress through levels and unlock new tanks. Keep an eye on the HP bar and read the instructions carefully.
The evil forces have kidnapped a young princess from the castle and the king ordered his elite squad of 4 cats to bring her back. In Strikeforce Kitty, a player controls all of them at once. You have a long way to go, which is full of enemies. If you want to engage one, just run into him. Alternatively, you can jump over and continue your journey.